The Most Epic Oscar Selfie In History
Our first and last(ish) shots of Will in season one. It’s the same shot seen through a mirror. The same use of horizontal and vertical lines to segment the frame - three horizontal sections to the frame, and two vertical ones, with Will poised perfectly in the middle.
In one, he looks through the eyes of killers; in the second, he looks at the eyes of a killer. In one, he stands with the police force behind him; in the second, he’s behind the bars of law. And in one, he tells us his design; but in the second, all we can see is Hannibal’s.
Quid pro quo.
comic © me
satan © himself
I want a Star Trek series that’s about the worst ship in the fleet, the type of people Starfleet can’t quite fire but can try their damndest to make go as far away as possible. Drunk captain. Low achieving lieutenants. First mate who’s just a little felonious. I want to see what kind of missions they’re given.
- Create CSS3- easy css3 generator
- jsFiddle- an easy way to test out your coding
- cursor editor- create your own cursor
- typetester- compare different fonts side by side
- SassMe- an easy way to visualize colors and generate the code
- Websafecolors- list of colors that are websafe
- CS3 gradient- easy way to create gradients
- Ui live tools- toolkit that helps you create forms, buttons, icons and more
- Responsive- database for patterns, backgrounds, and more
- GFX- a 3D CSS3 animation library for jquery
- Learn layout- learn about css and html
- PLTTS- find premade color palettes
- Bookcasey- color stop gradients
- Color Swatches- color palettes
it’s the oscars. they go to open the envelope to announce best picture. just then, a jaegar piloted by rinko kikuchi and idris elba busts through the wall. they snatch the award and leave. surprise, motherfuckers, pacific rim has won
10 Favorite John/Cameron moments → 2.22 Born To Run
Do you believe in the resurrection?